- CharlieAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 04:04 AM
Technically, the forms are somewhat mini website already, because you can view them on a web browser, you can view your forms directly on a browser using their direct links, example is this one: https://form.jotformpro.com/71292155534960.
Now if you want to make it a full website where there are different pages, links, etc... then it is possible but I do not recommend it. Below are my thoughts:
1. You cannot change the URL of the form links.
2. A lot of features seem in website builders is not seen in the form builder.
3. The form builder was designed to allow you to create forms that can collect data.
If the above insights I mentioned does not bother you and if you are just displaying some static text or images, then it is possible. Below are some guides that might help:
1. You can find the Image field and other fields you can use by opening the "Add Field" tab at the left side:
2. To create a multi page form, you can follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/119-How-to-Create-Multi-Page-Forms.
3. If you wish to create tabs on your form, this widget will help you: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/form_tabs. To add a widget, you can follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form.
There are a lot of fields, features ,apps and widgets that you can use for this. However, I suggest checking some of the free website builders like Google Site, Wordpress.com, Wix.com and other similar services, they provide features specific for building websites. JotForm forms can easily be embedded on those platforms.
I hope that helps.