- juanAsked on May 10, 2017 at 11:42 AM
Hi! Im working in a website design in Adobe Muse. I need to allow our clients to download pdf´s files in exchange for their information such as: name, email, cellphone...
Glad if you offer a widget or plugin to make this work!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 01:51 PM
You can add an autoresponder email to your form. In this way, your clients will receive and autoresponder email after submitting the form. In the autoresponder email, you can use the Attach a File feature. Here's a guide on: Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email
After that, here's a guide on how to use the Attach a File feature:
1. Login to your account and open your form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Emails tab.
3. Click the Pen (Edit) Tool button.
4. Go to the Advanced tab and click the Upload File in the Attach a File feature.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.