- stellshotsphotoAsked on May 13, 2017 at 07:28 PM
When I receive a copy of the client's completed form, I see all the fields and all the client responses EXCEPT for the Long Text entry field. This is crucial for me because it's a contract and my Long Text field has all the Terms and Conditions of the contract. I need to be able to save/print out the submission showing ALL the fields, including the Terms and Conditions above the client's signature block.
Link to my form: https://form.jotform.us/63257589811163
Link to sample pdf of a client's submitted form: file:///C:/Users/lizst/Downloads/3705267288314780042.pdfPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 13, 2017 at 10:25 PM
Please follow the next guide to find out how to enable the text field on submission PDFs.
It is also possible to receive submission PDFs as email attachments by enabling a 'PDF Attachment' option in email settings.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- stellshotsphotoAnswered on May 14, 2017 at 10:43 PMThis was so very helpful, thank you!
Sent from my iPad
- stellshotsphotoAnswered on May 14, 2017 at 11:43 PMOkay. I followed your instructions and was able to see the header and text fields on the screen while on your site, however, the PDF that was emailed to me did not show the text.?
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 02:10 AM
I checked your form submission and I noticed that you have not checked the Show Headers and Text. This is the reason why you received a PDF attachment without the texts and headers.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- stellshotsphotoAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 05:43 AMI did check it. I did not notice a Save button? Did I miss that?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 06:28 AM
In order to save the preferences in the submission PDF, you need to click the same wheel button again after enabling the "Show Headers and Texts" option as you can see the screenshot below:
I hope this helps.