- mulligan_italiaAsked on May 16, 2017 at 01:38 PM
I'm tring to set up the Get Response integration, BUT nothing happen when i fill the form.
In get response ther's no trace of the contact of info that i used into the form.
Plus I need those contact to be inserted into an autoresponder.
I removed the opt-in email for subscriber, and for the test i used only real email and other info.
What can i do?
p.s. sorry for bad english
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 02:11 PM
Please do the following:
1) Remove the integration.
2) Make sure your API Key is correct, or generate a new one if needed.(You may ask GetResponse support team for further help on this.)
3) Try integrating again as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/397-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-GetResponse
On regards of setting up an autoresponder, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email
Let us know if you need more help.
- mulligan_italiaAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 02:34 PM
i tried to create a new API Key,
delete the old integration,
but with the same result.
Get response does not receive info about the contact.
I'm tring to set up an autoresponder insede Get Response, thank you anyway.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 02:43 PM
I am forwarding this to our back-end team to get further help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 02:51 PM
Before forwarding to our back-end team. Could you confirm that you have disabled the double opt-in confirmation? Otherwise, the subscribers should click the confirmation link in the follow-up email sent to them by GetResponse before they are added to your GetResponse list.
- mulligan_italiaAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 07:30 PM
Yes, i disebled the opt-in.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 07:38 PM
Okay, thanks for confirming, I have forwarded this to our back-end team already. You will be notified via this thread if there is any update on this matter.
- mulligan_italiaAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 07:50 PM
Anyway i managed to find out one of the possible source of the problem.
If the custom field do not match entirely, maybe, it's going to be a conflict between them and nothing will be added in the GetResponse Contact list.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 08:18 PM
Can you please show us a screenshot of the matched fields?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 19, 2017 at 08:23 AM
According to our logs, the problem was caused by the phone field on your form.
GetResponse requires phones to have country codes prefixed with a plus (+) sign.
For example, 3318631045 should be +393318631045
On our backend, we try to format phone numbers according to the user's IP address, so 3318631045 should have automatically become +393318631045 since the user's IP is from Italy. Thus, this problem is quite puzzling.
Anyway, we have just added a mechanism to log errors specifically custom field mismatches.
Can you please try to submit your form again with the same phone number format and without the country code (3318631045)?