- teelephotographyAsked on May 25, 2017 at 12:15 PM
I have build the form and sent the link out to people through their emails. Some people seem to be having no problems but other say they are getting the message saying: Sorry! Only one entry is allowed. Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.
What could the problem be? They all say that they have not filled in Multiple forms.
Could you please help and get back to me as I need to sort this issue out asap.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 01:56 PM
In order to allow multiple submissions to your form, you need to choose the option "No Check" in the Unique Submissions feature. Here's a guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Form Settings tab.
3. Click the Show More button.
4. Under the Unique Submissions drop-down menu, choose the "No Check" option.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.