- PeteSmithiesMediaAsked on May 28, 2017 at 06:58 PM
Can you tell me if Jotforms are responsive - i.e for Cell phone and tablet use?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 07:38 PM
The forms already support mobile device browsers by default. You can use it already using your cellphone and table browsers and it will have a responsive view layout.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- PeteSmithiesMediaAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 08:43 PMHi there,
The forms do not show up on cell phones
See.. on a cell phone:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 09:19 PM
I checked your site on an iPhone emulator (http://www.kellswool.co.nz/online-forms.html) where the form is embedded and I was able to replicate the issue on my end. The form is not showing up on the site.
Could please try adding a Mobile Responsive Widget on your form and see it helps?
If the issue still persists, please try re-embedding your form using the iFrame method, here's the guide on Getting the form iFrame code.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 11:56 PM
I am glad to know that embedding your form with its iFrame embed code solved your problem and your form is working as expected in mobile devices.
I have moved your second question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1156774
- PeteSmithiesMediaAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 11:43 PMHi there,
Many thanks for your response.
There are some specific things that I would like to be able to achieve on the matrix (Bale information) part of the form
Could the descriptions convert entries to capital letters irrespective of the case that the user inputs
Can the total column be able to calculate totals of each description?
Can I add a grand total box below the total column that totals the “total” fields?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 12:14 AM
I have moved your latest question to new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1157682