- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 06:39 PM
You can use the Form Revision History tool to restore your form layout to the previous saved versions.
Let us know if this did not work.
- flaviafigueiredoAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 06:44 PM
it didnt work
- flaviafigueiredoAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 06:50 PM
if you look the print that you made isnt the same of the form now
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 07:46 PM
Is there any reason why you prefer the older version which is not mobile responsive? The latest one works perfectly on mobile and it's pure CSS without any image.
Anyhow, since you prefer the older one, we manually restored it for you. Kindly check your form.
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- flaviafigueiredoAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 07:51 PM
thanks, but it was like this one https://form.jotformz.com/71225598854669
I wanna the same format, letters and everthing.
For now I need this version, in the future I change it.
But for now can you help me?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 09:19 PM
They look exactly the same now. Could you please check it again?
You can clone that form if you want to create a form from scratch with that theme.