- heccerAsked on June 09, 2017 at 09:06 PM
My question is simple.... is there a way a I can generate a Report (for example... CSV report or HTML report) with my submissions... but I don't want to show all submissions in that Report...
I only need to show some specific submissions (filtered by some field)..
Is there a way I can achieve it?
Have a nice day!! :D
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 10, 2017 at 01:33 AM
Yes, it is possible to filter the CSV or Excel report. Here's how:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. On the Submissions page, click the "options" icon and then change the "Time Frame". After choosing a time frame, click the "options" icon again to save the changes.
3. After changing the time frame, click the CSV or Excel button to download the form submissions.
Hope that helps. Thank you.