- zigglr6Asked on June 10, 2017 at 01:08 AM
I am using jotform iframe, but sometimes it takes 5 seconds to appear. How can I show a loading icon before it appears? Please can you tell me what code to add, as I am not tech savvy.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on June 10, 2017 at 04:50 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Here's a sample page I made: http://shots.jotform.com/hatice/loading.html .
I got the loading image or style in this link. You can check my back-end code to see how I did it.
Here's how I did mine:
1. First, I embedded my form in a website page using the iFrame embed code.
2. I have added a CSS to show a loading image or styling.
3. I have set my form to hidden using the style attribute "display: none".
4. I have used the onload="setTimeout(loadiFrame, 3000)" to tell my page to load the custom script after 3 seconds.
If you have any questions or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.