- Willie MckenzieAsked on June 11, 2017 at 11:55 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 11, 2017 at 01:50 PM
The file type of the video you are trying to upload is not supported. However, you can add the file type to the allowed list, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/29-How-to-Change-the-Allowed-File-Types-in-the-Upload-Field
- WLMgolfAnswered on June 11, 2017 at 04:43 PMTried that but it does not work can you not add the files that are used by iPads and I phones
as it must be easier for you to do it S it's your software
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 11, 2017 at 05:02 PM
Please remove all the listed file types, and just leave an asterisk to allow all types of files:
Let us know if the problem continues.
- WLMgolfAnswered on June 11, 2017 at 05:43 PMI tried that
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 11, 2017 at 06:02 PM
Can you please try removing the Upload fields on your form. And then just replaced them by adding a new Upload field.
If your video file type is not yet included in the existing extension names, you can add it manually to the Upload field option.
Make sure the new extension file type is separated by comma sign.
Let us know if this still did not resolve the issue.