- ReikiRobAsked on June 13, 2017 at 04:09 AM
Hi .... When I've published my form https://form.jotformeu.com/71614398384364 using the embed code function on my webpage it cuts the bottom off the form .... and importantly this hides the Submit button rendering it useless!
Have I gone wrong somewhere? Thanks
- WilliamRAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 04:38 AM
Not sure why it was cutting off in your site. Anyway, can you try to add this CSS code in your website.
Let me know if that works for you.
- ReikiRobAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 05:05 AM
Thanks William .... but not sure how I would actually do that!!!
- WilliamRAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 05:17 AM
Since you are using Wordpress, then add this under style.css of your theme's file.
To get there, login to your Wordpress Dashobard.
1. Hover your mouse to 'Appearance', and click on Editor
2. By default, it will open style.css page. If not, then locate style.css page on the right hand corner of your screen. Then add the code on the bottom part of your site.
Let me know if you need further assistance setting it up.
- ReikiRobAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 06:20 AM
Unfortunately that hasn't worked!
- SaccarabAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 07:23 AM
Could you try using the code below instead of the embedded code you previously used?
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-71632440523953" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotformeu.com/71614398384364" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%!important; height: 825px!important; border: none;" scrolling="yes"></iframe>
This should provide you a scrollable inline frame which currently works on my test instance.
Hope this helps.
You could possibly fix the issue in a more elegant way but that would require some CSS styling on your website-end.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 09:14 AM
I have inspected your webpage and I saw that you have embedded your form with script code. Most likely there are some conflicts between your webpage scripts and JotForm scripts and because of that your form is cut off. Please re-embed your form with iFrame code to see if that will resolve your issue. Inside of this guide you can find how to get iFrame code of your form:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.