- Lepr3chaunAsked on June 15, 2017 at 06:16 PM
I am having trouble again receiving my submitted forms. I am not on the bounce list. I also went through the SMTP process.
I am really getting tired of this,Petra
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 08:53 PM
Your form emails are sent to your email address, sent by SMTP and the default email@example.com email. This is a rare case since we don't have any issues with Gmail. It's either the form emails are filtered as spam or the SMTP credentials are incorrect.
Here's how you can check your email history: https://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-view-all-your-form-Email-History.
Please go through the steps on this guide to using Gmail SMTP: https://www.jotform.com/help/392-How-to-Use-Your-Gmail-Account-as-Your-Email-Sender-via-SMTP. Especially, the "Less Secure Apps" option.
- Lepr3chaunAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 07:43 AMI have already done all that and I can still not receive my submitted forms.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 08:33 AM
1. Check your spam folder in Gmail.
2. Then if you are using an email client (like Thunderbird/Outlook/etc) check your spam settings.
3. Also check your spam filter if you are using an antivirus package (like McAfee/Norton/etc)