- creswellcaseyAsked on June 21, 2017 at 06:52 AM
I am trying to push data via post.
Ive set the option for https://www.jotform.com/build/71634649691871
And when i point it to https://www.jotform.com/show-post-data it doesnt show data
Can you please help?
The full URL to run the form is
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 07:14 AM
I am unable to submit your form. Are you also experiencing this? I think that is the reason why you cant see the post data. Please correct this and submit your form. Your post data should then display.
- creswellcaseyAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 07:23 AM
Thanks for trying
Here is another link
If you click on ORGANISER, then GOT IT, CONTINUE, CONTINUE, CREATE
This is when it says no post data is available.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 07:34 AM
You need to enable Send Post Data in your forms settings. Like this:
- creswellcaseyAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 07:53 AM
I confirm that the setting is set :-)
- creswellcaseyAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 09:12 AM
I confirm that this is now working.
The URL that I used was a missing a / on the end
This is all good now.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 12:15 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted, Cres.
Feel free to get back to us if you have other questions.