- olpeventsAsked on June 23, 2017 at 10:56 AM
I received a completed subscription submission, but the payment was not completed. How does that happen?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 11:50 AM
The notice that the subscription was completed could have simply not been sent. If you mark it as complete, the notifications and such will send as normal:
This will not charge the user any further.
If more than just this one are complete but showing incomplete, you may need to enable IPN:
- olpeventsAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 11:53 AM
I do not think this is answering my question.
I DID received a notification from JF of a completed payment, but it does NOT show in paypal, nor did it have the payment info attached to it.
But it is NOT in the incompleted payments.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 11:56 AM
Can you provide more details for the submission? Submission ID, email address, anything like that? If the transaction was complete and there is submission data in your account, there should be a transaction ID for the submission.
- olpeventsAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 12:33 PM
email was firstname.lastname@example.org
pdf was 3740381403419830197
maybe it is because they are not in the US address?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 12:36 PM
In that specific submission, the user did not choose any subscriptions.
Since there was no subscription chosen, there was nothing to pass to PayPal.
- olpeventsAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 12:42 PM
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!
That was an easy fix! Thank you for your help :)