- dcscomputerAsked on July 05, 2017 at 08:36 AMWhat happens after notice Bronze Access? Is the branding visible again? Or do the forms remain as created? Thank you
- yolgunAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 10:17 AM
You can make unvisible or visible the branding in your account page.
Yes, the forms remain as created.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 12:54 PM
I checked your account and I can see that you're under the Free User. You need to subscribe to any paid plan so you can disable the JotForm Branding on the Account Settings page. To remove it, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
3. Remove the check in the Show "Powered by JotForm" on my forms.
To upgrade your account, please follow this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/331-How-to-Upgrade-My-Account