- minted_customAsked on July 06, 2017 at 01:32 PM
I'm on a Starter plan and I would like to see a month-to-month report of form submissions we receive to assess how closely we come to the quota of 100 each month. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 02:45 PM
You can view your monthly usage in the Account Usage page of your JotForm account. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/usage
For more information regarding on account usage and limits, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/408-Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits
- minted_customAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 02:56 PM
Thanks, John. I'm actually looking for a view of usage from previous months, not the current month. Is that available?
- minted_customAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 02:58 PM
For further context, I'm interested in seeing how many submissions we received in May, April, March, etc.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 03:48 PM
I recommend you use the Form Analytics. This tool allows you to view the form responses, conversion rate, and form views. You can customize the tool to view the data on a specific time frame. Just go to the "Custom" tab and change the start and end date.
You can access this tool in My Forms page. Select the form and then click the "More" button. After that, choose the "Form Analytics" option.
Please take note that you can only view individual forms in Form Analytics.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- minted_customAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 03:56 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for your help!