- wendykerrAsked on July 13, 2017 at 09:42 AM
It was working the first time I tried it. Do I need to remove the Thank You page? Is that overrriding Pay Pal redirect? I think I have all my PayPal account info set up and ready in there. Is there a certain dollar amount you have to select before it will redirect you to PayPal? I've been trying to test my form with a coupon code to make my purchase only $1.42.
Here is the form: https://www.jotform.com/build/71907613283155
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 10:01 AM
No it looks like the system is not fully functional.
Once the system has been repaired we can run some more tests. But there's nothing more I can do right now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- wendykerrAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 10:04 AM
What does that mean? Do I need to fix something or does JotForm have an internal glitch?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Yes exactly, please be patient for the development team to fix this issue. You do not need to fix anything yourself. The problem is on our side. And again appologies for the inconvenience.
- wendykerrAnswered on July 15, 2017 at 01:31 PM
Hi it still isn't fixed. And also now jotform sends 2 copies each of the email notifying the admin of a submission and the email to the registrant after they submit their registration. Please help!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 15, 2017 at 06:19 PM
Are you currently working on the View & Vines Kick-off Ride Registration Form or some other form?
I have tried to submit the form two times, and both times I was redirected to the PayPal payment page.
After selecting the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' option.
Could you please try it once again? If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- wendykerrAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 02:43 PMHow strange because when I try it and my husband tries it, after hitting
submit it just takes us to the Thank you page. I thought maybe I needed to
delete the thank you page because perhaps that was overriding the paypal
redirect, but I couldn't figure out how to delete it. Ok I just cleared my
history/cookies and tried it again and it seems to work now.BUT, we are getting sent 2 copies of the notification email to me and the
auto responder email to the registrant. How can I fix that?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 03:11 PM
I have moved you inquiry about the duplicate emails into a separate thread:
It will be updated shortly.
- wendykerrAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 03:43 PMNow I just tried it again after clearing cookies again and it just took me
to the thank you page instead of PayPal. I just don't understand. There
must be something set up that is recognizing me as already paid somehow.
How can I change that? What if I get the same person that decides to
register again for a friend?
- wendykerrAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 03:43 PMYes it is still the same form: https://form.jotform.us/71907613283155
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 04:18 PM
No, it can not register if you purchased already something or not. I tested your form and I was redirected to PayPal on submit:
Could you please check again and let us know if the issue persists on your side?
- wendykerrAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 05:43 PMThank you for checking again. We checked again as well and did not get
redirected to PayPal. So it's still not working properly. My husband used
Firefox and I used chrome.
I also just embedded into my wix website and can't seem to get the mobile
version to work. (Followed the instructions on your site specially for wix
Sorry to be so much trouble. The event is coming up soon so I'm a bit
stressed about getting this functional ASAP.
Wendy Keala Kerr (303-903-3215)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 07:16 PM
To ensure that the form gets redirected to Paypal, the form has to have a product selected and it should not be equal to zero. I also made a test on your form and I was redirected to Paypal for payment.
When trying on the mobile version, can you tell us what device you have used for testing?
- wendykerrAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 08:43 PMI have a Samsung j3 Android. Thank you so much for all your help!
Wendy Keala Kerr (303-903-3215)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 12:44 AM
We do not have a Samsung j3 available on our list of emulators. I have tested your page using Samsung Galaxy S6 and upon submission, I was redirected to Paypal as well. We hae
Can you tell us the Android version that you are using on your device? Also, the browser you used for testing? Perhaps you can try resetting your browser settings on your mobile device?