- huddleincAsked on July 13, 2017 at 03:36 PM
Huddle Job Request Form:
- When someone submits this particular form, the "first-draft deadline" appears as the "in-hands deadline." I've deleted both fields and added them back. This issue still occurs.
- We have one person whose form sumbission never hits our inbox. We only know they sumbitted a form if we log onto jotform.com and check the sumbissions. It's from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 04:59 PM
You are not receiving notifications to email@example.com, because it is not listed as a recipient in your notification settings:
If you want to list it there, please check this guide: https://support.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
On regards of the "first-draft deadline" appearing as the "in-hands deadline.", I am not sure what you mean by that, could you explain further? Where is it appearing like that? You may include a screenshot in this thread to illustrate what you mean.
Please do the following in order to include a screenshot
1) Load the link of this thread in your browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1198733
1- Click on the image icon
2- Browser your image in your local drive
3- Set the width dimension to 565
4- Click on the Ok button