- vimevanAsked on August 01, 2017 at 05:44 PM
Just a disclaimer i'm not very proficient with CSS and coding in general.
Here's the help I need;
1) I need help with increasing the input font size of each field. Its way too small.
2) Decreasing the spacing between each field
3) My submit button looks normal in the editor but on preview its so tiny?? Not sure what happened there.
I'm totally stumped here, any help would be appreciated!
Here's the URL: https://form.jotform.me/72124215227446
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 11:27 PM
I would suggest you to inject the following CSS code to your form in order to make the changes you need:
padding: 0px !important;
margin: 0px 0px 5px !important;
This guide will help you injecting the code: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
I hope this helps.