- FashionforGoodAsked on August 03, 2017 at 07:57 AM
I have embedded it into my website here https://fashionforgood.com/our_news/interested-in-becoming-a-host-at-fashion-for-good/
As far as I can tell everything is turned on so not sure why it is not going to the success page?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 12:05 PM
I have checked the webpage you shared and it gives a not found error:
I would recommend you to embed your form using the iFrame code, this guide will help you getting it: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
If the issue persists, please let us know so we can check your webpage.
- FashionforGoodAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 12:44 PMHey that is because I've disabled the page while the form isn't working for me - I get the same problem while I test it on jotform so I don't think it's an iframe issue!
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 02:04 PM
I have filled and submitted your for without an issue through its direct link: https://form.jotformeu.com/72124527844356
Please try again. And also, try embedding your form using the Iframe code. Let us know if you need more help.
- FashionforGoodAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 04:44 AMIt still wasn’t working for me but putting it in as an iframe seems to have fixed the problem!!
Social Media Marketeer
Mobile: +31 614 910 966
Visiting address: Rokin 102, 1012 KZ Amsterdam
Postal address & deliveries: Watersteeg 3, 1012 NV Amsterdam