- gubjAsked on August 04, 2017 at 08:41 AM
My form looks fine within jotform but when I publish it to my website - it's not working for some reason.
Can you please take a look?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 10:58 AM
So it doesnt work on the website, but it does work on the stand alone form.
You can try using the iFrame embed method. This way the form will behave exactly like the stand alone form.
- gubjAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 06:44 PMWill this be updated automatically as I make changes to the form using Iftar code?
0421 912 299
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 11:05 PM
I am not sure what exactly is not working on the form while it is embedded on the web page. I have checked the web page and see that the form is embedded using iframe embed code. The form will be updated automatically on the website unless it is embedded using the source code of the form. I have tried submitting the form on your webpage and see that it is redirected to PayPal without any issue at my end.
Please let us know with more information if you are still experiencing any issue with the form. We will be happy to take a look again.
- gubjAnswered on August 05, 2017 at 12:43 AMYes great. The iframe version works fine.
I made a change to my PayPal account and I'm wondering if that was the issue.
Seems to be fixed now.
0421 912 299