- richgeaseyAsked on August 14, 2017 at 09:16 PM
I want to do a survey form. Nothing fancy, just a bunch of checkboxes.
At the end when they submit the data I want them redirected to another site URL.
Can I do this?
If so, how?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 09:42 PM
You can redirect the user to another URL in the Thank You Page section. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account, select the form and click the Edit Form.
2. Go to the Settings section and select the Thank You Page tab.
3. Select the Redirect to External Link and insert the URL.
Here's a full guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page