- MitchellPrydeAsked on August 16, 2017 at 03:20 AM
Just in the process with putting together a form capture for our recap sequence. What is the best and easiest way for someone to with upload/put into a spreadsheet/etc this information?
The example is:
- we will be dealing with a large number of people that run events and require sponsorship from our company
- we provide this sponsorship in exchange of contact details (name, number, email) for the people that received our products.
- as we get back in contact with the event coordinator, we are trying to create a form where this information can be easily added and sent back via our recap sequence.
Any help would be great!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 03:50 AM
Maybe you could try with Configurable list widget:
Since it will allow your users to input multiple rows:
Please be mindful that this widget will appear in Spreadsheet as one field, so name, number, and email will not appear in separate rows.
If you need that feature, you will have to create those fields as separate ones and just duplicate them:
And by using these conditions:
You can show/hide the appropriate number of fields.
You can check how it works in this form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72272179486971
I added both options to that form.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.