- CarrXeroxAsked on August 21, 2017 at 12:34 PM
I have this workflow. Can Jotform do this?
1) I fill out via a Jotform submission a bunch of parts that a customer has to approve buying. Included in the form is the customers email address.
2) After submitting, the customer gets an email with a Jotform link asking them to approve. They click the link.
3) The customer sees all of the parts entered by me, and at the bottom there is a signature. They review and sign and hit submit.
4) We receive a PDF emailed to us with all of the parts listed and the customers approval.
Can I do this?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 01:34 PM
Upon reading the workflow that you have provided, I think you're referring to an Approval Form. If yes, please check this complete guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/432-A-General-Approach-on-Building-an-Approval-Process-Workflow
If you have questions or need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.