- wibbuAsked on August 22, 2017 at 07:02 AM
When people fill out our form, they have the option to add an additional email address (friend, colleagues, etc.) in order for that extra email person to get the same info.
Can we send them both (the person who fill the email and the extra email address) an autoresponse?
If so, would it be possible to know how to do it?
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- nurulmac11Answered on August 22, 2017 at 07:53 AM
In order to send a second autoresponder according to second e-mail, you need to set another autoresponder for that partuclar e-mail.
1.I created 2 email fields to show an example.
2.Go to SETTINGS -> EMAILS section.
3. Then, I created an autoresponder for my first Email field.
4. Then, I do it again for other Email field.
The atuoresponder 2 will be sent to the e-mal address entered to the email field. The autorespnder 3 will be sent to the email address entered to the e-mail field 2. You can find more details at this guide to create autoresponder.
I hope this helps.
- wibbuAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 10:18 AM
Great, it works.
Thank you very much,