- AndycampAsked on September 05, 2017 at 08:47 AM
Hi, I've followed the instructions to create the PDF from, selected the options, etc and then get the message 'working' although nothing else- it just spins on working.... I have checked browser settings and pop-ups are now enabled, etc.
What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Just to clarify, you are unable to create a PDF form, but it is failing to work right?
Please try these guides:
2. JotForm's Fillable PDF Form Creator - Select the third option to convert a form in your account to a fillable PDF.
Note if using the legacy layout:
1. Remove all CSS code (if there is any)
2. Make sure all fields have not enabled "shrink field"
3. Make sure all fields have not enabled "move to a new line"
This will create a vertical form that shouldn't overlap.
- AndycampAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 12:02 PM
I'm guessing now (and fairly obvious now I think about it!), that widgets- in particular 'signature' are not compatible with PDFs which is what's in my original form.
I followed guide no 1 originally, and after your response followed guide no 2 , with the same issue- it gets stuck creating the pdf.
Tried a default template form, that's ok, then removed the signature boxes from my original form and PDF'd it, and it was fine.
Thanks for your help, I'll use my brain/common sense next time :)