- kdnewberyAsked on September 05, 2017 at 01:04 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 01:37 PM
I am not sure if I understand your query correctly. If you are referring to print the submission received, you may add the print button to the form and then print the submission from the submissions view in the edit mode.
This way you would be able to print the submission with all the options while some of them are checked.
If you are referring to something different, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
- kdnewberyAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 02:43 PMI know I am not making much sense but basically I want the questionnaire to
print out exactly as it is on the screen . EXAMPLE: I have a question
that has 8 checkbox options and I want to see all of those printed out not
just the answers from the boxes that are checked. I have done everything I
know to do to try to make it print that way and it just doesn't work. You
can see in this attachment what I mean.
thanks- Karen Newbery
- kdnewberyAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 02:43 PMIt is not printing the numbers before the answers.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 02:54 PM
Unfortunately, the images attached to the reply email cannot be posted back on the forum. We request you to open the forum thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1240162 and upload the screenshot as shown in the image below:
We will wait for your response. Thank you!