- mitchclemmerAsked on September 07, 2017 at 10:34 AM
Can I move the entire form over so it doesn't cover the picture in the background of the theme?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Apply a Theme to Your Form
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 11:50 AM
Yes, it is possible to move the entire form.
Is this the form you are working on http://www.jotform.us/form/63614867993170?
Add this CSS code to your form:
You can also set the background image to be fixed. This can be done inside of the Advanced Designer.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72494805198973
Feel free to clone it.
Hope this will help.
- mitchclemmerAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 12:44 PMThank you. I made these changes to this page as well as to my others that
I added a theme to. It showed that the changes were saved, and when I
click to edit a form, the changes show up. However, when I click to view
the form, the changes are not visible. How can I make sure the form I
launch on our website will be correct?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 01:37 PM
You added two dots '.' before that 'margin-right' and because of that CSS code is not valid.
Remove them to resolve the issue.
- mitchclemmerAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 01:43 PMI just copied and pasted, so I don't know how that happened. I went in and
changed them, and they all are correct now.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 01:54 PM
I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or issues.