- karmicstonesAsked on September 14, 2017 at 08:23 AM
and then it asks me to login but it doesn't seem like a proper login, it seems like it's part of an editable option for the form I'm buliding. After I import a website form, what are next steps??
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 10:28 AM
Thank you for contacting us. Kindly provide more information on what you are trying to achieve and from what website you are importing or want to import the product list from.
From your explanation its not coming out clearly what is happening.
Thank you will be waiting for your feedback.
- karmicstonesAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 05:43 PMHow do I import my product line from Shopify? When prompted, I entered the URL for my product page. The next page that came up was some sort of login/password page. Not sure if that’s my login to my shopify account but it seems as if it’s an optional page? It’s unclear what next steps are.
- karmicstonesAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 05:43 PMAnd now my account is saying “suspended??” and won’t allow me to log in.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 08:37 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible to import products from any source.
I think the login form may have been imported since it was placed somewhere on the page you entered while trying to import the products.
You will need to manually add the products to your form, please check this guide that will help you with that: https://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
Also, your account was suspended due to the login fields that were imported on your account as they are login fields and it goes against our terms.
I deleted the form from your account in order to reactivate it now, you should be able to log in and work on your forms.
If you have any question, please let us know.
- karmicstonesAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 08:43 AMok, great. Thanks!
- karmicstonesAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 08:43 AMBut now it’s telling me I’ve been banned because I’m a suspected phishing account! Lol….
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 10:27 AM
I have checked and seen that you deleted the form.