- ahdachAsked on September 19, 2017 at 07:46 AM
I tried to use the terms & conditions widget. But the terms link, although it appears in the embedded form, it does not open up the page referred to.
I've read here that smth had to be done on your end.
What could I/you do?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 10:25 AM
Can you try to re-embed your form using the iFrame embed code and see if this will fix the issue? To get the iFrame embed code, just follow the instructions provided in this guide: Getting the Form iFrame Code.
- ahdachAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 11:06 AM
Nope, it does not work with Iframe.
1. I paste the embed code.
2. I check the visual
3. I re-check the HTML tab. The script is gone...
4. But, most importantly, when looking at the published page. This is what is deployed.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Can you try to use this iFrame code only on your form and see if this will help?
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-72612941284356" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotformeu.com/72612941284356" frameborder="0" style="width: 1px; min-width: 100%; height:539px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
- ahdachAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 11:35 AM
It does not work.
When I try to paste your code, the wordpress.com editor updates to the form link.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Scripts and iframes will not work on wordpress.com so that's not going to work. Sorry for this mistake.
Please re-embed the form again using the Wordpress.com code provided in the publish window.
And for the terms widget, you can replace it with a regular checkbox field as a workaround and see if this helps. To do that, add a multiple choice field to your form then add the following text options wrap with a hyperlink code.
I agree to the <a target="_blank" href="http://helenogrady.lu/terms-and-conditions" rel="nofollow noopener" id="_terms" rel="nofollow">Terms and Conditions</a>
Hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 04:26 AM
Hey @ahdach - Glad we're making progress. To stay on topic, I moved your last post to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1252532
We'll reply to you there shortly.