My yearly payment was charged to the wrong card can I change it?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on September 19, 2017 at 12:43 PM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on September 19, 2017 at 01:14 PM

    Since the card is already charged, unfortunately, it is not possible to change the card. You may consider changing the credit card information from the billing section of your account. 

    If you still do not want to use the card for the current subscription, you may change the credit card information as mentioned above and then cancel the subscription to downgrade the account to Free. So that we can refund the amount of the current subscription which would take 5 to 7 business days. You may then upgrade your account again normally. 

    Hope this information helps!