- VenicesimpsonportraitsAsked on September 20, 2017 at 01:56 AM
I am unable to scroll form despite trying embed, source code and iframe. I've tried different browsers as well- Explorer, Chrome and Iphone browser.
Is there something else I could try?
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 02:37 AM
Which scroll bar is not working on the webpage you provided? I tested your embedded form and all scrollbars are working properly.
Is this issue related to a specific device? Please provide us more details about your issue and if possible provide us a screenshot of the scrollbar that is not working.
- VenicesimpsonportraitsAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 08:16 AM
Thank you. That link from my website works great on explorer. The last page where clients need to sign won't show though.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 10:30 AM
I checked your stand alone form and it seems to be working correctly:
I also tried to test your embedded form but it looks like you have taken down your form right?
It looks like the problem must be on your embedded form.
So, please try the iframe embed method again:
- VenicesimpsonportraitsAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 03:07 PM
I used the tab key and was able to see the rest of the pages on all browsers except when using iPhone. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 03:48 PM
I was able to replicate this issue on iPhone.
Could you please try re-embedding your form by using the below iFrame code:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-72616662326155" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.us/72616662326155" frameborder="0" style="width: 1px; min-width: 100%; height:600px; border:none;" scrolling="yes"> </iframe>
I increased the height a bit.
Please let us know if this worked.
- VenicesimpsonportraitsAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 04:00 PM
Hi. This did not work on either of 3 browsers.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 04:13 PM
Can you please tell us where are you embedding your form? Is it on a 3rd party platform like WordPress?
If so you use any of the following, you will need to embed your form in a specific manner:
So please get back to us. And let us know if your form is hosted on any of these (or some other) platform?