- SmooothPierreAsked on September 25, 2017 at 08:21 AM
When I clone a form, it keeps the same tab heading as the previous form.
Can I do anything about this.
See recent forms Jewels for Schools, Working with Wax Workshop Adelaide.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 09:35 AM
Please change the Page Title in the Form Settings to update the form title in the browser tab. Here's a guide:
1. In Form Builder, click the "Settings" menu. Go to "Form Settings" section and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and you'll see the "Page Title". Please update it and verify the changes.
Related guide: How-to-Change-the-Page-Title-of-the-Form
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- SmooothPierreAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 12:17 AM
Excellent. Thanks very much for that.