- tsnyder160Asked on September 29, 2017 at 11:03 AM
I am not sure if you recieved my form
mt email is email@example.com
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 11:48 AM
What form are you referring to? Also, please provide more details so we can assist you properly.
I checked the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and it is not on our bounce list. You should be receiving the notification email properly.
- tsnyder160Answered on September 29, 2017 at 01:43 PMHello,
I ordered a sonic edge charge toothbrush on March 17 -17 for 33.99 order number was 1000-066794-329735 It has worked in a month and i see it has a 1 year warranty.
I did process something in jotform but i am not sure if it was done correct.
Can you help me
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 02:11 PM
Are you referring to this form? Here's the form URL: http://www.jotform.us/form/72685670136159
I checked the form and it has no order form. I also can see that there's no fields and just a Submit button.
Also, I checked your account and I did not see any submission on the form (http://www.jotform.us/form/72685670136159). If you want to create an Order form, please check this video/guide to help create your first order form: https://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
- tsnyder160Answered on September 29, 2017 at 04:43 PMLook i have tried many times to fill this form out- Why does it have to be so hard. I brought a tooth brush from groupon on 3-17-17 It was a sonic edge order number was 1000-066794-329735 my cost was $33.99 It has a one year warranty. My name is Timothy Snyder, 14 Alexander Terr . Pittsfield Ma 01201 phone 413 281 9711 Please refund or replace. What else can i do ? send me a label to return it. It has not charge any longer. It has been out of service for one month.
Please help me
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 05:02 PM
The answer given by one of our support representatives was very poor and unclear. Let me clarify this to you. Here at Jotform we do not sell toothbrush nor anything tangible. Our product is a form builder, a webmaster tool that many small or medium businesses use to build forms.
Since the first comment you sent to us, it was clear to me that you are a client to one of these business that used our tool to build such form you are trying to fill out. The form is indeed unfinished and not professional at all.
If you want to contact the owner of such form to return the toothbrush, here is the email address on file we have: email@example.com