- gilAsked on October 01, 2017 at 11:36 AM
How can i sign a BAA with you for HIPAA compliance and what is the pricing for such a solution?
- gilpalAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 05:43 AMHi,
I want to use the form as a way to decide to what website page forward the
visitor without saving the information at all (not or your servers nor
The information is sensitive and i dont need it and that is why i
dont want to save it.
How can i achieve that?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 09:37 AM
If you do not collect information that can be used to identify the individual (e.g., name, address, birth date, Social Security Number) you are likely good to go with any plan.
The form submission data is always saved, however, it can be automatically deleted once it is saved (submitted). This can be achieved with the following JotForm app:
Also, remove the form email alerts to stop the form emails:
- gilpalAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 10:43 AMI do keep personal information to identify the individual (name, email,
phone) in some cases according to the medical questionnaire I want to run
that is why I don't want to keep the questionnaire answers.
When deleting the info, is there any recollection left in your DB or is it
completely deleted and I can count on it as a solution to my request?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 12:16 PM
We do not keep a copy of the entry when the Auto Delete Submissions is used.
Note, that we do store the copies of the emails sent, so it is recommended to edit the content of the emails or remove them.
For extra security, you may consider enabling an advanced form encryption option: