- JulieWatlingAsked on October 10, 2017 at 11:54 AM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 12:14 PM
I was able to replicate mentioned issue when I tested your form and on my clone form.
This issue is related to the Configurable list widget on the second page of your form. That is only required field on the form. I will report this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
For now, I can only suggest you to un-require that field.
- JulieWatlingAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 12:14 PM
OK not an ideal solution but I'll try it.
How do I turn-off the form just whilst we're fixing the bugs? If we turn it off, when we republish will it have a new link address or does it keep the original one?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 12:28 PM
You can disable your form and then enable it when you fix the issue. The form URL will not be changed.
I saw that the Configurable list field on the second page of your form is no longer required. I tested the form again and this time I was able to submit it.
When the issue with the Configurable list widget is resolved, we will update you via this thread.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 11:17 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. The problem related with the required input tables is fixed now.
Thank you for contacting us.
If you have any other question please let us know.