- TomParkAsked on October 12, 2017 at 06:45 PM
please guide me through a set up so I know when my customers submit my form it will go to my email
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 10:59 PM
Please make sure that your email address is the recipient of the notification. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- TomParkAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 10:43 AMThank you very much
Thomas A. Parkinson
975 Pheasant Ct
Mountains Home Idaho 83647
Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent from my iPhone