- slallementAsked on October 14, 2017 at 09:44 AM
File upload is not working on my form.
Each time I try to attach a PDF file, I get an "Upload Error" message when submitting.
Could you solve this please ? Thanks.
- SabbirAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 10:39 AM
I have cloned your form and uploaded pdf files without any issue.
Please check my cloned form here: https://form.jotform.com/72864019323961
Can you please try again and let me know specifically what kind of error you are facing?
Also, check the file size when you are uploading.
- slallementAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 03:06 AM
Same error. Trying to upload four PDF files (approx. 0,3 Mb each), and then "Upload Error".
See screenshot :
Very annoying !!
Could you help please ?
- SabbirAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 04:29 AM
Sorry for the trouble you are having.
Your screenshot was not attached.
Can you please follow this link to know how to send screenshot in our support:
- slallementAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 05:37 AM
- SabbirAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 05:52 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Since it's working in my end and also one of my colleague's end, I suggest you should check with your ISP and Hosting service.
This could be an issue on their end.
You can also try checking with other ISP.
Let us know if you have any further query.