- bluerangerAsked on October 19, 2017 at 09:07 PM
Hi! I am creating a quiz that have an image on the question part. I wanna do something like this.
Please see the picture below:
Is this possible or is there any other way to do this like inserting a form to a text entry? Thanks
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 03:24 AM
This is possible with the help of Widgets.
These 2 widgets would fit your needs:
1. Image Choices: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_choices
2. Image Checkboxes: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_checkboxes
Related guide: How to add a widget to your form?
- bluerangerAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 04:37 AM
Yeah but what I mean is adding Image in Question text area. or insert image as the question.
Like this one.
Anyway, thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 09:06 AM
You are able to use image element with the text element or you can only use the text element for this purpose.
For the first way, please add a "Text" element to your form and write your question. Finally, add an "Image" element to your form and then upload your image.
For the second method, add only a "Text" element to your form. Write your question and then click on the "Insert Image" button.
You can use both ways for the same purpose.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.