- Judy AlspaughAsked on October 20, 2017 at 08:42 AM
Around Octboer 9th I stopped receiving JotForms. I need to receive them. Please help.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 10:50 AM
Hello Judy. I've searched in our records and I cannot find anything related to your email address, can you give us more details? Do you happen to have the form link ?
- Judy AlspaughAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 12:43 PMSorry, I'm not familiar with how this all works. I would receive the
JotForms when one of our members renewed their membership using PayPal or
when a new member paid using PayPal.
Do you have this email address firstname.lastname@example.org?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 01:23 PM
I checked our records for the email address you provided (email@example.com) and there is no account associated with the email address. However, I checked our mail logs and there are submissions that are sent to the email address.
Are you referring to this form: http://www.jotform.us/form/50900803814146? Can you please provide us a sample screenshot of the email you previously received so we can further check your concern? To attach a screenshot on this thread, just follow the instructions provided in this article: How to Post Screenshots to Our Support Forum.
- Judy AlspaughAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 02:43 PMI believe that is one of the forms I an not receiving.
Here's screen shot of the last one I received. for some reason I cannot
insert a photo.
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 03:52 PM
Sorry the screenshot you sent didn't come through. Can you please post the image again.
I checked form 50900803814146 "New Member Form" and it does indeed have a notification email setup for firstname.lastname@example.org
The emails are being sent. So you aren't receiving them on your end. First please check your spam folder.
If they aren't there then your email provider is rejecting email from JotForm. So you may need to whitelist JotForms IP addresses. You will need to contact the email provider for email@example.com and tell them they are rejecting your mail.
Instructions are here: