- TPE.TransformAsked on October 30, 2017 at 05:13 AM
A survey I have been using has disappeared. I had hoped to upgrade it today to allow further responses to be submitted, but it has gone. Please can you help recover it?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 05:18 AM
Sorry for the problem you are having.
Can you please send us your account's username so we can check?
- TPE TransformAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 05:21 AM
My username is TPE.Transform
Apparently this was a guest account. I was asked to set up a full account, and it made my survey disappear.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 06:37 AM
I am sorry to inform you, however, "TPE.Transform" named user is not found in our system.
Could you please give us the account email or any form URL that created under that account?
Maybe, your account name has changed recently.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 07:53 AM
As far as I learned from your form URL, your account username is "TPETransform" (without a dot between the words, syntax is really important)
Your form named "TPE Transform Grants 2017/18" is not disappeared and it is still associated with the account actively. I have tested the form by fulfilling and submitting it. I didn't encounter any problem as you can see the thank you page below:
Do you have any issues with being login to your account? If so, please click on the "Forgot password" button as seen below and follow the steps.
Please tell us if you need any further assistance.
- TPE.transformAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 07:59 AM
I have managed to login, but the form is showing 0 submissions, when I know there was at least 40 there last week. I desperately need these submissions this week.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 09:37 AM
As I have checked your account, you seem to have 128 submissions belongs to your form named "TPE Transform Grants 2017/18" as you can see the screenshot below:
Your submissions seem to be in our EU servers. So please check them with the following domain: https://eu.jotform.com/submissions/72503918207354
I hope this helps.
- charliefrenchAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 09:44 AM
Thanks for your help with this.
I have clicked on the URL and it shows an error message
Is there a way by which you can link the form with 128 submissions to my TPETransform account?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 11:08 AM
I have a question: Is the email address correct for the account (TPETransform)?
- the account (TPETransform) is associated with the email address (TPE.Tranform@FirstGroup.com)
- the account (charliefrench) is associated with the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If the email address is correct, please log in to the (TPETransform) account to view the submissions. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
After that, click the link that my colleague Candy provided.
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.