- Misr2000Asked on November 05, 2017 at 05:09 AM
how can i show in my form the number of spaces still available for registration
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 05, 2017 at 08:50 AM
Thank you for contactin us.
You may consider the following two options:
1) If you accept a single slot reservation per submission.
- The form can be disabled upon reaching the submission limit.
- To show the number of available slots use a Submissions Counter widget field.
2) If you would like to allow user to reserve multiple slots per submission.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.