- iconmediadirectAsked on November 07, 2017 at 07:21 PM
I tried using some code snippets from other people's issues to fix my problem, but it's not working - hoping someone can help.
Here's essentially what we're trying to do:
1. If you look at the form in the screenshot below, you'll see the font size and field size for the drop down menu is smaller from the text fields & button, even though the height/font settings are the same. If you click the link to the actual form, the dropdown box font looks bigger than the text fields. How do I make sure it's consistently even across the board?
2. We're also having an issue with the button. If you click the link to the form, you'll see it says "Get Started" on it. This does not show up when it's pasted on our site (shown in screenshot). Further, the blue on hover is not the blue I have set up in the code in the form. When I click to edit the form, the correct dark blue shows on hover, but once I save and click the form link, it shows up with a lighter blue and rounded edges. How do I get it to show up correctly?
3. I also want to decrease the amount of space in between the fields - is there a universal way to do this?
It'd be great to have this ability in the form building tool for people that don't know how to code, but at this point, I'll take any help I can get.
Thanks in advance,
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 10:02 PM
1. Upon checking it seems your dropdown is the same with other fields. Is it does the problem occur upon embedding the form on your website ?
If yes, can you please give us the link on your website where the form is embedded.
2. Based on the above GIF. The button is also working fine. Have you tried using a different browser ?
3. Try adding this code into your CSS: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
margin-right: -15px !important;