- craftlabphAsked on November 16, 2017 at 09:21 PM
I integrated my form in my website. However, the date pop-up below in my form was cut and the hover message does not appear. Is there any way to fix it?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 01:26 AM
I tested your form, but I wasn't able to replicate any issue with it:
I tested on phone as well, and the form is not cut off.
Are you still able to replicate this issue?
- craftlabphAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 03:26 AM
I'm using my mobile phone right now. Here's a screenshot of my form straight from my website.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 04:20 AM
If that's the only page where you're having issues with, you can add a bit of margin to the last element on that page (which is the PAGE BREAK) to adjust the height of the form.
Just inject the following CSS codes to your Form Builder:
Complete guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
- craftlabphAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 08:47 PM
That worked, Jim_R! Thank you!
While were at it, is there a way to adjust the margin in left and bottom side of the form? Just like the top and right side? Thanks again!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 18, 2017 at 03:00 AM
Glad that helped - If this should be applied to the entire form, use the following CSS codes:
margin: 10px auto !important;
- craftlabphAnswered on November 18, 2017 at 05:58 PM
It worked! Thanks again, Jim_R!