- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 05:49 PM
Hello Aurélie - I'm afraid this widget doesn't have this option. We have a similar feature like this but it's only available to the built-in Multiple Choice field (checkbox).
You can find this on the field's properties window, under the SURVEYING tab.
In the example above, with a MINIMUM of 1 and MAXIMUM of 3, this would mean users can only proceed if they selected at least 1 option and no more than 3.
- MarvihAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 09:19 PM
You can spread by columns your options by Enabling "Spread to Columns" found in your "Multiple Choice" Properties > Options.
You can also try using "Checkbox in Dropdown" widget which also looks good and has the settings to limit the number of options that can be selected.
Here is a simple example I created https://form.jotform.com/73271648197971
- guiroylescailletAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 03:32 AM
Thank you very much. It works.
Is it possible to increase the size of those columns please?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 04:55 AM
This should be doable using CSS but we don't know which field needs to be adjust and how it should be adjusted.
Was it perhaps for the "Dans quel service travaillez-vous actuellement" field?
Can you tell us how you want to adjust the sizes of the columns? Should it be uniform and the same for all 5 columns? What are your preferred widths?
Just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- guiroylescailletAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 05:07 AM
Hello & Thank you for your answer.
Yes indeed, I would like to adjust the "Dans quel service travaillez-vous actuellement" field.
I would like to have the same size for all 5 columns (or 4 if needed), but big enough to have the entire text of the options on one line. Is it clearer?
Sorry I am French...
Thanks again for your help.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 06:30 AM
No biggie - We can understand you well enough 😉
To fix this, you have to do 2 things:
1. Change the SPREAD TO COLUMNS from 5 down to 4 since the width of the form can't accommodate the length of the label options if it's using 5 columns.
2. Then, use the following CSS CODES to adjust the options to fit on a single line:
width: 230px !important;
Complete guide: How-to-Inject-CSS-Codes-to-Widgets
- guiroylescailletAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 07:08 AM
Perfect. Thank you very much.