- MagdaPereiraAsked on December 07, 2017 at 05:49 AM
I need to give access to a form created in my account to a client of mine, so that he can manage this form at his website.
I have already created a new account for him.
Can you transfer the form or can I transfer the form from my account to his new account?
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 08:10 AM
Yes, we can transfer forms to another account only if the form owner requests it. Could you provide us the form IDs that you need to transfer?
We will wait for your response.
Also, your client can clone your form with your form URL:
- MagdaPereiraAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 02:59 PM
Thank you. The form is Hotel Portugália RESERVA online.
I don´t know what are the form's IDs, or where to look for them.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 04:25 PM
1. Is it just the one form you want to transfer?
If you have others you can provide the URLs:
2. Also can you also supply the username of your client? So we know where to send your form.
- MagdaPereiraAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 05:00 AM
Yes, I just want to transfer one form:
My clients account:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 06:18 AM
The form has been moved. Please check.
- brunoalmeida2017Answered on December 08, 2017 at 09:00 AM