- SkateCityColoradoAsked on December 07, 2017 at 03:37 PM
I've had several people mention they had issues registering for our latest adult rec league hockey. Can you review and see what if I'm missing something?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 05:23 PM
Your form is active, and it appears to be well setup. What is the issue your customer are facing? Is there any error received? Please share a screenshot of the issue if you can get it from your customers: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- SkateCityColoradoAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 06:16 PM
I've had three separate individuals tell me they attempted to sign up and received an error message, but it charged their card anyway. Here is one of the responses I received:
"So, as I was trying to sign up, it looks like each time the website told me it didn’t work, it charged my card anyway. Without sending a verification e-mail."
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 09:02 PM
I checked your form and I noticed that the Unique Submission is set to Check cookies and IP option.
I am just assuming that this is the issue. Your form can only receive one submission per IP Address.
Also, is the form embedded on a website? If yes, please provide the website link so we can check it further.
If that is not the issue, please provide a screenshot of the error message they receive. To post a screenshot in the Support Forum, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- SkateCityColoradoAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 10:43 AMWe've had issues in the past with participants trying to register and then
getting charged multiple times. When we inquired about it before, this was
the suggestion your team provided to try and avoid that. Now it seems to be
happening again and we haven't made any changes....and now they're telling
us they're being charged multiple times.
The form is not embedded in a website, it's a link on our website that
directs them to the registration page. That shouldn't cause this kind of
problem should it?
They have already tried to submit and weren't able to then they let me know
about they issue so nobody took a screen shot of the error message. It
would be easier to speak with someone if that is possible.
We can't accept registrations and it's costing us time and money to fix an
issue we thought we previously fixed. Anymore thoughts?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 12:03 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience, we received many similar reports with the same error after submission with forms integrated with Authorized.net payment gateway. We reported it already to our back-end team, and they have informed us that the issue has been fixed.
- SkateCityColoradoAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 12:43 PMOkay so it was a payment gateway issue? Should I have people re-submit
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 02:24 PM
Yes, it was an issue with Autorize.Net payment gateway. Please ask your users to submit the form again. In case that they are still unable to submit the form ask them to provide you a screenshot of the error message.
- SkateCityColoradoAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 03:43 PMok thank-you...