- cameroncolinAsked on December 11, 2017 at 07:36 PM
I could use some help finding a form similar to the spanish wine order form template. It has most of what i need, but i need there to be pricing on the form. is there something like this out there that i just cant find? I had also started to work on a purchase order template, but i need more headings to seperate product. Please help!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 09:00 PM
You can achieve this by adding product options in the payment field. Here's a guide: How-to-Add-Options-to-Payment-Forms.
You may also do this outside the payment field. You can use conditional logics or the Form Calculation widget to calculate the total price. You may also assign values on each option in the dropdown field.
Here's a guide on how I created that demo form:
1. I used the heading (categories), image tool, dropdown (quantity) and Form Calculation widget (amount).
2. After that, I enabled the "Use Calculation Values" option on each dropdown field and assigned a price on each dropdown option. You can do this on the Properties > Options tab. You can refer to this user guide for the complete details: How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value.
3. After that, I inserted the Form Calculation widget wherein it will copy the assigned value of the option in the dropdown field. Here's a guide: How-to-Perform-Form-Calculation-Using-a-Widget.
4. Here's the result:
5. You can pass the total amount value in the payment processor if needed, here's a guide: How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.