- samligonAsked on December 13, 2017 at 05:26 PM
I would like to convert an existing form to show fields all on one page. Is this possible without starting from scratch? I have a Zapier connection that relies on the form fields being the same.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 07:19 PM
You can switch the form layout in the form settings page. Here's a screen animation guide that you can follow:
I hope this helps. If the issue still persists, please provide the form link so we can further check it.
Related guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/401-Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
- agonhasaniAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 07:24 PM
Yes, it is possible. Please follow these steps to convert your form to a one-page layout.
First, click Edit Form on the form you want to edit.
Then click the SETTINGS tab button and after that click the SHOW MORE OPTIONS button.
Go to the bottom of the page and change the Form Layout to All Questions in One Page.
A popup window might appear after you make this change asking you why you switched the layout. Type your reason and click Submit.
That's it. You should be good to go.
- samligonAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 09:35 AM
Excellent! Thank you so much for the detailed reply. But I still have a question for you.
- samligonAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 09:39 AM
In my form settings, I don't have a field for that. I'm certain I would have done this earlier if I had been able to see it!
- SabbirAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 10:06 AM
You can send us your form url, so we can change the form layout for you.