- msgwebservicesAsked on December 13, 2017 at 05:58 PM
Hello, I calculated values from one question and wanted them to post in my payment section of the form.
Condition: If 15.Class State: Is Filled
Do: Copy a fields value
From: 15. Class
To: 18. Register for Classes and Membership
However, when I fill the form, the values are not placing in my product quantity text box.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 08:20 PM
I am assuming that you're referring to this form: http://www.jotform.us/form/73457684284166
Just to clarify, are you trying to pass the number of the selected option to the payment total?
For example, if the user selected two option in the Class page.
Then the number of classes should be equal to 2 and the total amount should be $100.00.
Is that correct? If yes, please let us know so we can assist you properly.
- msgwebservicesAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 08:22 PM
Yes, that is correct.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 10:01 PM
Please do the following:
1) Delete your condition.
3) Perform the following calculation: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Form-Calculation-Using-a-Widget
4) Pass the total to your payment field as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
Please test my clone version of your form: https://form.jotform.com/73468729626976
See the result:
You can clone my form and use it if you want to: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need more help.